If the images on this page fail to load, please click the Refresh button on your browser.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

We all win in the end

Mooning was a guy's thing years ago. Since then, girls have become more adventurous and started showing their backside as well. Here is a collection of pics from the net of girls who are proud to show off their beautiful butts. Click here for the whole gallery.













2 comments:

Handy Man said...

Absolutely awsome blog. Such a beautiful mix of beautiful/exrotic/???. Wish I could meet you but live very long way away. Plus I'm a dirty old man in my early 60's, not appropriate for you. Hope I can send this. This is new to me.

Mary B said...

I am glad you like it. I try to show a variety as wide as my interests. Sometimes, maybe too much variety. Thanks for your comments :)